Welcome to SchoolScoop.com!
Thanks for using our product and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by Maitretech
Solution having its registered office Bhopal Madhya Pradesh.
By using or accessing the Service, you signify that you unconditionally agree and accept to
be legally bound by these Terms of Service (“TOS). No other terms or conditions of any sort in
any document, writing or other communication whatsoever made by you to Maitretech Solution or
employees, representatives or agents in relation to the Service shall be applicable to or
binding on Maitretech Solution Software Private Limited.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL
RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
This TOS is a legal agreement between you (Herein referred to as “client” or “user” or “you”, or
“school”) and Maitretech Solution (Herein referred to as “Maitretech
“our” or “company” or “we”), and is made effective as of the date of electronic acceptance of the
SchoolScoop Services by you. You must agree with all of the terms and conditions contained in this
Your electronic Sign-up of the Service or use of the Service signifies that you have read,
understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this TOS. We may, in our sole and absolute
discretion, change or modify this TOS, and any policies or terms which are incorporated herein, at
any time and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this
Site. Your use of this Site or the Services after such changes or modifications shall constitute
your acceptance of this TOS as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by the TOS as last
revised, do not continue to use this Site or the Services.
- Maitretech Solution reserves the right to update, confiscate and change any features that
or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources. Continued use
of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Violation
of any of the terms of the Service will result in the termination of your SchoolScoop Account.
Using our Service does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our
Service or the content you access.
- If website is offered for your school in this Service, the cost of the domain and hosting
service will be extra and will not be included under the service.
The cost of the domain and hosting service will be borne by the school.
- If website is offered for your school in this Service it includes one (1) Simple website design
template, only one (1) round of revisions (not to include new content), and no further updates
both in content and design will be entertained.
- Website Hosting and Domain Name provided under this Service is not transferable and it cannot
be migrated to other service providers.
- We do not provide FTP Username and password.
- All Services, including any free products or services included in your plan, must be associated
with a specific website or web portal at the time of purchase and are not transferable to other
- Provision of all Services, including any free products or services included in your plan, is
dependent upon your active subscription to the Service. Failure to maintain your account in
good standing will result in termination of any outstanding or pending Services, including any
free products, websites or services included in your plan, without refund or credit or prior
- You must represent a school in order to qualify for the use of SchoolScoop Services.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not
- You must provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in order to
complete the signup process in order to use the Service.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not
permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like sa per your
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. You are also
solely responsible for the activity that occurs under your account, whether authorized by you
or not. You must keep your account information and passwords secure. We expressly disclaim any
responsibility or liability for any unauthorized use of or access to your account.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even
when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use
of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright
You authorize Maitretech Solution, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your
This may include asking you for further information or documentation to take steps to confirm your
ownership and identity.
- The Service is billed in advance on yearly basis. There will be no refunds or credits for
partial months of Service or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- For subscribers choosing to pay by credit/debit card, subscription fees for renewal may be
charged to the credit/debit card on record unless Maitretech Solution is notified of a change
cancellation in writing using the tools or means made available by Maitretech Solution.
- Payments are nonrefundable and nontransferable in any case.
- You acknowledge that the subscription charges billed each billing period may vary and you
authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts. We may change the
subscription fees and charges in effect, or add new fees and charges from time to time, but we
will give you advance notice of these changes by e-mail.
- All invoices are payable in full on or before due date of the invoice.
- All bills are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you
shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- If we do not receive payment by the due date, the system will automatically lock-out your
account. Users under the locked account will not be able to log-in until the outstanding
payment is received in full. If the full outstanding payment is not received within 15 days
after the due date, then your account and all data contained within will be deleted.
- For any change in the price you will automatically be billed the new rate on your next billing
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account.
Maitretech Solution does not accept any liability for such loss.
- All Cheques/Bank Transfers are to be made in favor of Maitretech Solution payable at Bhopal
Your subscription will continue in effect unless and until you cancel your subscription or we
terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews each billing period in order to
avoid billing of the next subscription fee to your Payment Method. We will bill the subscription
fee at the then-current rate plus any applicable tax to the Payment Method you provide to us during
registration (or to a different Payment Method if you change your account information).
Subscription fees are fully earned upon payment.
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account, which can be done via email or
a written request to Maitretech Solution to cancel the Service Account.
- Your cancelation of Service will result in termination of any outstanding or pending Services,
including any free products, websites, web portals or other services included in your plan,
without refund or credit.
- All of your content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This
information cannot be recovered once your Account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up year, your cancellation will
take effect immediately without any refund and you will not be charged again for the next
- You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage of any
sort incurred as the result of your account or Service cancellation.
- If at any time you breach the terms of the Service, we may elect to suspend, terminate and/or
cancel this Agreement and/or recover any damages from you arising from the event(s) giving rise
to the suspension, termination or cancellation. Maitretech Solution, in its sole discretion,
the right to suspend your Service at any stage for any reason we may deem necessary to continue
to provide any of our Services in a way that may be hindered by your status as being our
client/user or other valid reasons to do so.
You agree that Maitretech Solution, in its sole discretion, may change or terminate your password,
part thereof) or use of the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use
or if Maitretech Solution believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter
spirit of the TOS. Maitretech Solution may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue
providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination
of your access to the Service under any provision of this TOS may be effected without prior notice,
and acknowledge and agree that Maitretech Solution may immediately deactivate or delete your
all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or
the Service. Further, you agree that Maitretech Solution shall not be liable to you or any
for any termination of your access to the Service.
SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION RENEWALS
- Renewal of Service is done on yearly basis and it is the sole responsibility of the client to
renew the Service before expiry.
- Once the Service subscription is expired all the data and back up will be deleted from our
server within 15 days of expiry and user cannot claim any right for the same.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
Maitretech Solution reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue,
temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRICES
- Price of the Service and current charges are subject to change from time to time upon prior
notice to school. Such notice may be provided by email or by posting the changes to our site
and school will automatically charged new price in next billing cycle.
- Maitretech Solution shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification,
change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes,
any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
PERMISSION AND COPYRIGHT
This agreement shall be regarded as a guarantee by the school to Maitretech Solution that all
and authorities have been obtained in respect to the use of school’s registered logos, graphic
images, names and trademarks or any other supplied material in the Service. Maitretech Solution
held liable for any information, copy, or images that have not been secured legally and that may
result in copyright infringement.
COPYRIGHT AND CONTENT OWNERSHIP
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to us. Your profile and
materials uploaded remain yours.
- Maitretech Solution does not pre-screen content, but we and our designee have the right (but
obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the
- The design, content, software, scripts, source code, API, graphics, photos, visual design
elements, features and technology of this site and Service are copyright of Maitretech
rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, distributed, modified, reuse or re-license any
portion of the site or Service without express written permission from Maitretech Solution.
AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE/SERVICES
Subject to the terms of this Agreement, we shall use commercially reasonable efforts to attempt to
provide this site and the Services on a twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week basis. You
acknowledge and agree that from time to time this Site and Service may be inaccessible or
inoperable for any reason including, but not limited to, equipment malfunctions; periodic
maintenance, repairs or replacements that we undertake from time to time; or causes beyond our
reasonable control or that are not reasonably foreseeable including, but not limited to,
interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links, hostile network
attacks, network congestion or other failures. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control
over the availability of this Site or the Service on a continuous or uninterrupted basis, and that
we assume no liability to you or any other party with regard thereto.
FREE PRODUCT/SERVICE CREDITS
In the event you are provided with a free product or service credit (“Credit”) with the purchase of
this Service (“Purchased Service”), you acknowledge and agree that such Credit is only valid for
one year and is only available with a valid purchase and may be terminated in the event the product
purchases is deleted, cancelled, transferred or not renewed. The Credit will expire one (1) year
from date of purchase of the Purchased Service if the Credit has not been redeemed. In the event
that the Credit is redeemed, after the initial free one year period, the free product will
automatically renew at the then current renewal price until cancelled.
You expressly understand and agree that Maitretech Solution shall not be liable
for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but
not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even
if Maitretech Solution has been advised for the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (I)
or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and Services
resulting from any goods, data, information or Services purchased or obtained or messages received
or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or
alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party involved in
the Service or any other matter relating to the Service. (v) loss arising out of use of our third
party vendors, hosting partners and Internet Payment Gateway service providers. (vi) In any case
Maitretech Solution and its suppliers, distributors, executives and directors for any claims under
terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the
Services (or, if we choose, to supplying you the Services again).
Maitretech Solution'S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the
Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by
applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that information
presented to you through the Service is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents
or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Maitretech Solution, you
not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service
or the Software, in whole or in part. Maitretech Solution grants you a personal, non-transferable
non-exclusive right and license to use the Service. You agree that you will not copy, modify,
create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover
any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any
right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use
modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining
unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than
through the interface that is provided by Maitretech Solution for use in accessing the Service.
link to Maitretech Solution as the site creator will appear in small print at the bottom of each
page of the website designed by Maitretech Solution.
Name of th the Service - "SchoolScoop" as the product name will appear in small print at the bottom
of software and mobile application
- The school irrevocably authorizes Maitretech Solution to include the school's name and logo in
directory or promotional materials.
- The school hereby agrees, undertakes and covenants to prominently display and maintain the
promotional material of Maitretech Solution as supplied by the Maitretech Solution from time to
IMPOSSIBILITY OF PERFORMANCE
Maitretech Solution cannot guarantee the absence of Service due to
caused by circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to telecommunications
problems, server down time, vandalism, hacking, theft, phone Service disruptions, Internet
disruptions, loss of data, extreme or severe weather conditions or any other causes in the nature
of "ACTS OF GOD" or force majeure.
DEALING WITH THIRD PARTIES
You understand that Maitretech Solution uses the services of third party vendors, hosting partners,
Providers, and Internet Payment Gateway Providers to provide the necessary hardware, software,
storage, SMS and online payment processing services enabling receipt of payment through a
credit/debit card or other methods on internet and other technology required to run the Service.
You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage of any sort
incurred as the result of any such dealings with any third parties, as the result of the presence
of such third parties on the Service, or as the result of the use of the Service in any way by such
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE
Our website may contain links to other Internet websites. These hyper links, if any, are at user’s
own risk. The contents of these sites are not verified or endorsed by Maitretech Solution in any
Maitretech Solution makes no warranty or representation that the contents of such websites are
and correct. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do
not have any control over that website. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection
and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not
governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement
applicable to that website.
- You declare that you are aware of and well conversant with the “Telecom Commercial
Communications Customer Preference Regulations 2010” issued by the Telecom Regulatory Authority
of India with respect to Unsolicited Commercial Communication (“UCC Regulations”)
- You also declare that you are fully aware of & well conversant with the implications for the
violations of the UCC Regulations including the penal and financial related actions, and take
complete responsibility for any NDNC complaint received from your Opt-In user base leaving
Maitretech Solution, its directors, officers and employees harmless. For avoidance of doubt,
understand that the penalty schedule for breach of the UCC regulation is up to Rs.2,50,000 INR
- That you undertake to abide by the said UCC Regulations by making your school liable for any
breach of the UCC Regulations by your school and/or any person acting on behalf of the school
for any punitive action for violation of the said UCC Regulations.
- The messages intend to be send should be “Clean, Harmless and Transactional” in nature and sent
only to your Opt-in list of subscribers. You agree to provide us with authorized documents
regarding the Opt-In details in case of NDNC complaint arises within the stipulated time frame
not exceeding 2 working days.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Maitretech Solution, its directors, employee, executives,
and affiliates harmless from any claim, demand (including attorneys’ fees), fine, or other
liability incurred by any third party due to or arising out of your or your employees’ or agents’
breach of this Agreement and/or use of Maitretech Solution services. You also undertake to
any claims, demands, actions, suits, proceedings, liabilities, losses, costs, legal fees or damages
of any kind, asserted against Maitretech Solution on account of:
- The negligence or willful misconduct of school or its employees or agents;
- A breach of an obligation of school to Maitretech Solution under this Agreement;
- Any loss or liability arising to Maitretech Solution from the school's use of the Service.
TERMS OF PAYMENT GATEWAY SERVICES
As we do not provide Payment Gateway services, you declare and accord your consent to enter into an
agreement with Payment Gateway Service Providers for availing of payment processing services on
terms and conditions as may be specified in the agreement to be executed by these Payment Gateway
Service Providers. You consent and agree to comply with the guidelines, instruction, request, etc
made by the Payment Gateway Providers from time to time. You further acknowledge that Maitretech
Software Private Limited, its directors, executives, officers and employees does not take any
liability for any loss or damage, if any, suffered by school on account of use of Payment Gateway
services as these services are of third party and are available to school’s own risk. It is hereby
agreed and acknowledged by the school that In case of any dispute regarding online payment of
school fee, parents will have to contact their respective school authorities for any refund of
school fee. No refund from Maitretech Solution is permissible under any circumstances. School shall
maintain a fair refund, cancellation or adjustment policy regarding school fee; (b) disclose its
return or cancellation policy of school fee to parents.
- If any provision of this Agreement is, or proves to be or becomes illegal, invalid, or
unenforceable, in whole or in part, under any enactment or rule of law, such provision or part
shall to that extent be deemed deleted from this Agreement and the legality, validity and
enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be in any way affected
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of this site
and Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written
permission by Maitretech Solution.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any
Maitretech Solution customer, employee, member, director, executive or officer will result in
immediate account termination.
- This agreement shall be governed by the rules and regulations of the authorities of the
government of India and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Patna
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on “as available” basis.
- Support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You accept and acknowledge that Maitretech Solution is not at all responsible for any false
stored in the database because the data to be stored in the database is being provided by the
- School will be responsible regarding correctness and validity of the data.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your
content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks;
and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth
usage (as determined solely by Maitretech Solution), we reserve the right to immediately
account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Maitretech Solution does not warrant that (I) the Service will meet your specific requirements,
the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be
obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any
products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the
Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You undertake not to use the Service in any manner, or in furtherance of any activity, which
constitutes a violation of any law or regulation or which may result in fraud on any person or
which may cause Maitretech Solution to be subject to investigation, prosecution or legal